This morning, i checked my car's water volume and oil with my pa. We were yawning all the way because we were very bored, i guess. After that, i went to peel fruits and
Secara Spontan
He asked me, Wanna go to the movies?
at first i thought he was joking and couldn't suppress a smile but he was Serious!~
so I asked what movie and he said "Wanted" (which i didn't know was airing until a friend told me the night before. & I've also been meaning to catch up with the movies on air and wanted to watch Made of Honor, Hancock and such....) Then he said there should be one at 11am and went immediately upstairs to get dressed. I was..@@>?
So i checked the time schedule and found that it was airing at 10.45am and went instantly to get ready. It was 10.20am then.
And so we left, me and my dad, to the Movies. That's not something that happens frequently.
We got there just in time, bought the tickets and went in.
I gotta say, the cineplex's chair is not fit for pa... It literally sank and flop down with an unpleasant noise when my dad sat on it.. and he clearly looked oversized in it.. and i couldn't afford to keep a giggle in.. ehehe..
the movie, well, both of us know not what it's about. I only know that it's a spy gig and my dad, an action movie.
at first i thought he was joking and couldn't suppress a smile but he was Serious!~
so I asked what movie and he said "Wanted" (which i didn't know was airing until a friend told me the night before. & I've also been meaning to catch up with the movies on air and wanted to watch Made of Honor, Hancock and such....) Then he said there should be one at 11am and went immediately upstairs to get dressed. I was..@@>?
So i checked the time schedule and found that it was airing at 10.45am and went instantly to get ready. It was 10.20am then.
And so we left, me and my dad, to the Movies. That's not something that happens frequently.
We got there just in time, bought the tickets and went in.
I gotta say, the cineplex's chair is not fit for pa... It literally sank and flop down with an unpleasant noise when my dad sat on it.. and he clearly looked oversized in it.. and i couldn't afford to keep a giggle in.. ehehe..
the movie, well, both of us know not what it's about. I only know that it's a spy gig and my dad, an action movie.
Spoiler Warning
well the movie was pretty good in terms of action and the cast members. The style in which it was told was nice too. But the story on the other hand didn't appeal so much, Especially the ending.. with everyone dying (those innocent assassins) and him, Wesley played by James McAVOY, the only one living. And how does he make a decoy of Himself, in his office, to fool Sloan and shoot from miles and miles away!? I mean, i could get it when his dad did it, cause those decoys were not His Dad.anyway, the ending part's the only bummer. The rest were pretty okay. Pa commented it was like a fairytale and it's like Wesley's dreaming all the way. Lol.. Cant help but agree a bit on that but I've heard that it was created based on a comic book miniseries, so i guess anything's possible there...
Anyways, I like Freeman, Jolie, who always excel in these kinda movies (i like her jacket~), the gunsmith, the butcher as well as the healer dude and his rats~ James did an overall good job acting as Wesley.
<----(Picture) Wesley's the main character but he's in the background. Jolie's too hot? =D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What else was new today?
i slammed my elbow into my door. Hope i didnt do any serious damage to my bone now because It still hurts BigTime!
With so many plans changing, it's hard to handle.
And i'm still a bit pissed at *them.
i slammed my elbow into my door. Hope i didnt do any serious damage to my bone now because It still hurts BigTime!
With so many plans changing, it's hard to handle.
And i'm still a bit pissed at *them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gona rain hard soon. Have to stop here else i'll fail to post this. Connection getting weaker by the minute.

