cjLee
Location: Rainforest
Day 1

TicketsCar Sticker
RaiN
Yakande of Gambia/Guinea (i think).. they sang church's songs
Sarawakian group called..Senida (not sure). They're not bad` ^^
Who is Zat!?
Ross Daly of Greece
I quite like their music~ "a music of transcendental and spiritual nature..."
I like the Cretan lyra (d musical instrument) as well~
Ross Daly(the dude wth white long hair) is a British.
FADOMORSE of Portugal~!
High-energy folk-fusion band. I like~
I R tired also..zzz
were..?
Some people i met
New Rope String Band of UK
They're the humourous type..
Music's quite good~!
"Bizzare physical nonsense and clowning about..."
Rain = Mud
PINIKPIKAN (philippines's infamous "bruised chicken" delicacy") of Philippines
Loving sound of chorus beat~
It's a folkrock~ "fusion of some indigenous folk motifs, mix of Afro-Cuban, Arabic, Asian etc..."


my mom n aunt met some ppl frm scotland who SAILED All The WAY HERE!!! Zomg... @@
next stop for them is sibu, miri..etc..

I also met Kim there. Kim Kueh this time, wth siblings in tow. Not Kim Ngu, Kim Ngu was last year..
-Kims like rainforest+music


Labels: | edit post
0 Responses