cjLee
Okies.. Day 1, and I finally got my timetable..
and It's So Damn Packed~!
and the system is Unorganized with dealing with Our Timetables~!
Some People waited for Centuries~!
Seriously~

Actually Monday ought to be less hectic for me~
class from 8.30-9.30am, next one will be 3pm to 6.30pm.
see the big gap? there's time to nod of~
but on tue, I'll have class from 8.30am to 3pm without any breaks in between..
days like fri, wed.. i'll have class from 8.30am to 6.30pm with short breaks during lunch hour...
but I was so butt tired and weary and sleepy by 7pm.. at the end of a 'less classes' Monday..
oyaoch~

I have complains... Eng 8HRS Per Week!~
zzz ><>
and tha techa has added an extra 1 and half hrs~!
to complete the 8hrs.. ohtoot..
Outsiders may not understanding my rambles...
to make it simple,
1)1st day, I am already tired by the end of the day even though the day ain't so packed, like Tue, Fri, Wed...etc.
2)Whenever there is English class, the day will BE PACKED! (Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri)!!!
3).. I quite like my first day~.. i think..
4)Don't exactly love my group, nor have any distaste feelings towards it~
5)I Realized that I haven't touch my calculator for about 3 Months~!
6)My brain has really gone off to a Deep Slumber and is officially retired~
7)ref.6--> IT HAS GOTTA Start WORKING!
8)I couldn't even converse millisecond to microsecond.. ==.. WTF..
9)What I'm learning this week will be rather simple, more of less of like F5 really..
10)eh.. How to use the memory on the calculator..? X-->M?! there is no such button~!


......A TINY LIZARD HAS MIGRATED TO MY ROOM~!
IT'S 2cm AWAY FROM MY PANTS~!...
ohhhhhwoof.

-drained.oof...
0 Responses