cjLee
Out of the blue and at the eleventh hour, I found out I was going for Sports Day. GRSS Sports Day. Frankly because lots of people were attending, and I found a ride that goes there late (some others going at 6am and even 5am - precious nap time).

There i went, appearing at Stadium Negeri and bumped into plenty of familiar faces. I would say, I reached there at around 11am, after breakfast of whatsitcalled with Jake.

Let's briefly go through the list.
Poke sw
Hugged lh
Waved to Eileen, Ai Lee, Mich
High-fived Kat whom i haven't seen at all this holiday.
Saw Anders' back and side
Had a glance of tienPhin
Saw Ivan looming behind me
Stood as tall as pq
Hugged Mary and Eve
Hi to LP
Hi to Christine
Greetings to tzewei and had him walk with me all the way down to the carpark.. barefooted

We left rather early though and missed the march pass, and Ian. The only event i saw was the... I forgot what it's called but I like competing in it last time. Here's a shot.

After that, we sent Ivan home, found out there's no BigMac and later, bumped, yet again into another bunch of Greenians.
It is indeed a day to catch up with old mates.
We went into Hall 2 for Ice Age. Greenians populated the place. Not that there were many people.
The movie was alright. Not awesome but alright. Couple of laughs then and again. Luckily it was only for RM5. xD

Oh yes, I learned two new words today. Words which in turn, will be revealed in Lh's blog, so stay tune there. =D

0 Responses